We're looking for enthusiastic, motivated people to join our team at one of St. Louis’ fastest growing companies.
Excellent people are at the heart of what we can accomplish
enthusiastic, motivated people
- Industry competitive salaries
- New business incentives for sales positions
- Generous 401K matching
- 100% paid premiums on health insurance
- Profit Sharing
Fast growing means opportunity, recognition and advancement. We're building on our culture of excellence and we're driven to exceed our customer's expectations as well as our own. Our customers aren't just clients, they're our partners.
The analyst role will support the sales, operations and leadership teams on understanding and analyzing pricing, market conditions and trend changes with clients.
- Strategic analysis of current marketplace conditions and trends
- Execution of RFP’s
- Pricing analysis for potential and current clients
- Prepare data for client reviews
- Analyze historical customer and carrier data to improve pricing models
- Work with various departments within the organization
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an analytical role
- Logistics or transportation experience a plus
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong written and presentation abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
Competitive salary plus benefits
Flat World provides transportation insight and technology tools to enhance a client's ability to make quick and informed decisions. Key to our successful growth are business development personnel experienced in solutions based selling. Our portfolio of services include:
- Supply Chain Consulting
- Transportation Management Software
- Carrier Negotiations
- Less-Than Truckload Management
- Truckload Management
- Air / Ocean Import & Export
- Freight Invoice Auditing & Payment
- Integrated Technology Solutions
Our business development roles are salaried positions with lucrative growth incentive compensation structures. Our employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance, plus a generous matching 401K program.
We are always looking for excellent people! If you are interested in joining our winning team, please contact us.
As the International Freight Forwarding and Customs Brokerage arm of Flat World Holdings, Ram International has built its reputation on core values of honesty, trust, and hard work. This reputation, and a focus on excellence, quality and industry expertise has supported the growth and geographic expansion underway today.
Key to that successful growth are International Freight Forwarding business development personnel experienced in solution based selling. With locations in St Louis, Chicago, and Dallas, Ram International's portfolio of service offerings include:
- International Air Transportation
- International Ocean Transportation
- Customs & Compliance
- Warehousing & Distribution Services
Our business development roles are salaried positions with lucrative growth incentive compensation structures. Our employee benefit program includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, and a generous matching 401K program
We are specifically looking for excellent people to join our team in the St Louis and Dallas / Fort Worth marketplace.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please contact us.