We're looking for enthusiastic, motivated people to join our team at one of St. Louis’ fastest growing companies.
Excellent people are at the heart of what we can accomplish
enthusiastic, motivated people
- Industry competitive salaries
- New business incentives for sales positions
- Generous 401K matching
- 100% paid premiums on health insurance
- Profit Sharing
Fast growing means opportunity, recognition and advancement. We're building on our culture of excellence and we're driven to exceed our customer's expectations as well as our own. Our customers aren't just clients, they're our partners.
Purpose of Role
Leverage RAM International capabilities to secure new international shipping clients and new profitable freight forwarding business through strategic sales and marketing activities including sales calls, business meetings, presentations, and other avenues of uncovering new business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and perform analytics / data review to uncover new business opportunities with positive revenue implications.
- Link internal data and opportunity with external available target client background and contact information to identify potential sales outreach strategy.
- Develop root cause analysis of ongoing client opportunities for improved value, service, and cost, including carrier optimization, modal optimization, pool consolidation and distribution, and other qualitative insights.
- Perform the analytical due diligence required to understand the impact of proposed improved value initiatives on client business, and create business case client proposals.
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Experience analyzing and combining multiple sets of data to reflect business opportunities, needs, and potential outcomes.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across business functions to obtain multiple data sets, points of view and lead problem solving initiatives.
- Customer-centric approach with a dedication to excellence in customer experience and business performance.
- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with high degree of problem solving skills.
- Financial and statistical acumen.
- A positive attitude who is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge and experience utilizing Microsoft products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 2-4 years of professional business to business sales experience.
- This position will require limited travel to other Flat World Holdings offices including: St. Louis, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas/Fort-Worth.
- Additional duties or responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time. The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
For consideration, forward resume to Flat World Human Resources Tyler Glaub at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.
Flat World Holdings is seeking a highly-efficient, well-rounded PHP Developer to join its growing team.
Prologue Technology is the development team that powers the sister companies. We work to provide new and innovative solutions for the transportation industry, as well as custom application development for other customers.
We are seeking a developer that has experience with front-end technologies, but thrives on the back-end. You will be a big part of a small team, your contributions will be immediately noticed, we move fast! Prologue offers health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a competitive salary.
- 3+ years of building web applications with PHP
- Experience interacting with web services.
- Good understanding of database design, writing queries using JOINs, troubleshooting and optimizing queries.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design.
- Experience working with an MVC PHP framework (yii, fuel, zend, laravel)
- Good understanding of CSS, HTML, JS/JQuery.
- .NET experience
- Linux CLI
- Apache HTTPD
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. For consideration, forward resume to Flat World Human Resources Tyler Glaub at email@example.com.