Return Goods Management
We provide an effective product returns strategy
Product returns have long been viewed by companies as a necessary evil, a painful process, a cost center, and an area of potential customer dissatisfaction. However, many successful business organizations have realized that an effective product returns strategy can provide a number of benefits, such as improved customer service and customer knowledge, effective inventory management and product dispositioning.
Visibility to your returns, or rather the lack-there-of, may be costing your company more money than you think. Flat World Global Solutions's Return Goods Management services can impact your bottom line in a very big way. Many companies are now placing a high priority on gaining better visibility to their Inbound Returned Goods by utilizing the technology tools available through Flat World Global Solutions.
We scale a Return Goods program to fit each customer's needs. We'll work with you to develop a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and then we execute on that SOP. All through the process, we provide reporting on KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) to give you the information that is important to your company.
How do we receive the information about your returns?
- Your customers or you calling Flat World directly
- Your customers calling a toll free number that we answer with your name
- You or your customers faxing us
- You or your customers e-mailing us
- Communications via electronic portal directly into our TMS
Reduce expenses on your returns through Flat World's Return Goods services:
- Proprietary project management software allows for a customized solution designed specific to each client’s needs
- Coordination of returns
- Delivery exception management (OS&D)
- Coordination of recalls and withdrawals
- Asset recovery and inventory control
- Home-site recovery
- Return center consolidation
- Return centers throughout North America
- Closeout specialists
- Donation facilities
- Destruction/disposal operations reporting the information back to you
- We provide monthly reports showing what products each client returned
- Reasons for returns
- Custom Reports allow for; product count, customer, pickup locations, and many other data fields